Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter gourd Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter gourd Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd pickles recipe. You can have bitter gourd pickles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bitter gourd Pickles:
- Provide 250 gm bitter gourd
- Prepare 1/4 cup pickle masala
- Prepare 1 Lemon juice
- Take 2 spoons salt
- Get 2 Tbsp oil
- Provide 1 Tsp mustard seeds
Instructions to make Bitter gourd Pickles:
- Wash, pat dry the bitter gourd. To reduce the bitterness from bitter gourd, the very first step is to scrape off the rugged surface from the top. With the help of a peeler, make the surface smooth. Once you're done scraping off the rugged surface, slice the bitter gourd and remove big seeds from it then cut the bitter gourd into small pieces. - Rub the sliced bits with 1 spoon salt. Transfer the pieces in a bowl or wrapped in cloth and allow it to stay for 2 hours.
- After 2 hour don't forget to squeeze out the juice from the bitter gourd remove it from cloth. Add 1/4 cup pickle masala,1 spoon salt and mix well. Add lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp oil in kadai and cook this mixture for 6-7 minutes on low heat stirring occasionally until the bitter gourd is cooked well. - Switch off the gas & let it cool.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in bursting pot (Phodani che bhande). Add 1 tsp mustard seeds and let it crackle a little. Add this oil to the prepared mixture and stir well. If you need a little bit more gravy in the pickle increase the quantity of lemon juice.
- Fill in a jar and eat this pickle after two days. - Store it in an airtight container in refrigerator. It remains good for around 15 days.
If you find this Bitter gourd Pickles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.