Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Day Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Day Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey day pizza recipe. You can have turkey day pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Day Pizza:
- Get 1 premade pizza crust or homemade dough.
- Use 1 leftover mashed potatoes or squash
- Prepare 1 leftover Turkey gravy
- You need 1 leftover stuffing
- You need 1 leftover Turkey, diced
- You need 1 tsp dried thyme
- Use 1 tsp dried sage
- Take 8 oz shredded mozzarella
Steps to make Turkey Day Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400. Spread dough and let rest while oven warms (if using fresh dough).
- Spread mashed potatoes or squash onto crust. Then spread the gravy over potatoes.
- Scatter crumbled stuffing over gravy. Scatter diced Turkey over stuffing.
- Sprinkle thyme and sage over pizza. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until crust is done.
- Let rest for 5 minutes (if you can) before slicing. Enjoy
If you find this Turkey Day Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.