Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Momma's Turkey pot pies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Momma's Turkey pot pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's Turkey pot pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's turkey pot pies recipe. You can have momma's turkey pot pies using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Use 1 leftover thanksgiving turkey
- Use 2 packages birds eye frozen mixed vegetables
- Take 1 cup broccoli
- Get 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Take 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Take 3 can cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 pie crust
- Provide 1 tbsp chopped garlic
Steps to make Momma's Turkey pot pies:
- Cut broccoli into tiny florets, put in a small pot and parboil
- Cut mushrooms into tiny pieces, Saute in butter only
- Cut turkey meat into bite sized cubes
- Put frozen vegetables, parboiled broccoli florets, chopped garlic, sauteed mushrooms, cracked black pepper, cubed turkey meat, and cream of mushroom soup in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Roll out your pie crust to your desired thickness
- Put pie crust into your baking dish (I like to use.mini casserole dishes so I can make individual pot pies but you can use whatever you want)
- Poke holes in bottom of pie crust with a fork (2 or 3 pokes would be fine)
- Fill crust with your turkey pot pie filling
- Use another piece of pie crust to cover your pot pie
- Use a knife to slice 1/2 inch slices in top of pie crust
- Bake for 1 hour
- Take out and cool for about 15 minutes and enjoy!
If you find this Momma's Turkey pot pies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.