Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grandma's chicken livers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's chicken livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's chicken livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's chicken livers recipe. You can cook grandma's chicken livers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grandma's chicken livers:
- You need 500 g washed chicken livers
- Get 1 yellow and 1 sweet red pepper
- Take 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Use 3 tblspn sunflower oil
- You need 1 medium yellow onion
- Get 2 cloves minced garlic
- Use 1/2 tspn pepper
- Provide 2 tspn paprika
- Take 2 tspn madras curry powder
- Use 1 tspn portuguese chicken spice
Steps to make Grandma's chicken livers:
- Heat oil in a pot and fry garlic before adding diced onion.
- Next add chicken livers, season with salt and pepper. Add the red and yellow pepper.Cook closing the pan in between until they are nolonger pink inside.
- Next add chopped tomatoes, paprika,portuguese spice and madras curry powder and combine everything.
- Next,cover the pot to simmer opening in between. This should last about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to serve with bread, buns, rolls or as they are.
If you find this Grandma's chicken livers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.