Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pumpkin with sambhar masala – do try it's yummmm recipe. To make spicy pumpkin with sambhar masala – do try it's yummmm you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm:
- Use 1/2 kg Kaddu or pumpkin
- You need 2 Finely Chopped Onion
- Provide 4 Finely chopped garlic
- Take 1 inch Finely chopped ginger
- Prepare 2 Finely chopped tomato
- Provide 1/8 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Whole Coriander Seeds
- Use 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Provide 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Use 2 Finely chopped green chilies
- Prepare 1/4 cup Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp Sambhar Masala
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil
- Provide to taste Salt
Instructions to make Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm:
- Wash and peel Pumpkin and cut into small cubes. Put into a microwave safe bowl with 1/2 cup of water, little salt, turmeric and microwave it for 10 minutes on high power (covered). After 10 minutes take it out and keep it aside. - Heat oil in a pan and add fenugreek and allow the fenugreek to brown. Then add fennel, whole coriander and allow them to crackle.
- Then add onions cook until translucent. Now add garlic and ginger cook for a minute. Now cook until onion is golden brown. - Now lower the flame and add sambhar masala, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chopped green chilli, and salt. Cook for a minute.
- Now add boiled pumpkin, chopped tomato and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes (covered) on medium-high flame. - Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot parathas or chapattis.
If you find this Spicy Pumpkin With Sambhar Masala – Do Try It's Yummmm recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.