Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Field Bean's & Red Pigeon Peas Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Field Bean's & Red Pigeon Peas Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to field bean's & red pigeon peas rice recipe. You can cook field bean's & red pigeon peas rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Field Bean's & Red Pigeon Peas Rice:
- Get 2 cup cooked Rice
- Take 1/2 cup boiled Red Pigeon Peas
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled Field Bean's
- You need 1 tbsp oil/Ghee
- Take 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1/4 tsp hing/Asafoetida
- Take 1 Green chilli chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 Onion finely chopped
- You need 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get As needed Curry leaves
- You need To taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
Steps to make Field Bean's & Red Pigeon Peas Rice:
- Take a kadai, heat the oil or Ghee once that is heat sufficiently.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing and Curry leaves saute well till they crackles.
- Add Chopped green chilli, Ginger garlic paste, stir until raw smell disappears.
- Further add finely chopped onions saute until they becomes golden brown colour.
- Next add turmeric powder,boiled field Bean's and red pigeon peas stir until they turns crisp.
- Now add cooked rice and salt to taste give a good mix.
- Additionally add chopped coriander leaves mix it.
- Finally serve Field Bean's & Red pigeon Peas Rice.
If you find this Field Bean's & Red Pigeon Peas Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.