Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash recipe. To make sweet & saucy cranberry-mango baked acorn squash you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- You need ripe mango
- Use acorn squash
- Take fresh or frozen cranberries
- Take Brown Sugar
- Prepare Cinnamon
- Prepare Maple Syrup
- Prepare green onion chopped
- Use Shredded cheese (any)
- Use Butter or margarine
Instructions to make Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut acorn squash in half. Remove guts from halves and discard. Place on baking sheet. (use baking spray for no stick) Shake salt and pepper and cinnamon and sugar all over and inside halves. (pumpkin spice flavor is great as well!)
- Place in each center, 2 half inch pats of butter, then half a cup of brown sugar, next 2-3 pieces of cut mango, and half a cup of cranberries. Finally Shake additional layer of cinnamon and sugar across tops. Drizzle syrup across.
- Optional- Top with a dash of chopped green onion and a pinch of shredded cheese of your choice!
- Bake at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until softened. (similar to cooking a potato) Serve and Eat right from Skins. Or….
- Remove from Skins and serve as a sweet potato type dish… Yum! Or….
- Mash with fork and Enjoy as a Fruity "Mashed Sweet Potato" like side dish. Or….
- Freeze for Later or Storage! Enjoy! 💛
If you find this Sweet & Saucy Cranberry-Mango Baked Acorn Squash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.