Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolinho de Bacalhau (Salted Cod Croquettes) egg&dairy free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolinho de Bacalhau (Salted Cod Croquettes) egg&dairy free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bolinho de bacalhau (salted cod croquettes) egg&dairy free recipe. You can have bolinho de bacalhau (salted cod croquettes) egg&dairy free using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bolinho de Bacalhau (Salted Cod Croquettes) egg&dairy free:
- Use 550 g - Salted Codfish
- Prepare 3 - Medium Brushed Potatos
- Take 1 - Lemon
- Use 3 - Medium Garlic Cloves
- Prepare 3 TSP - Tapioca Powder
- Prepare 1 L - Soy Milk
- Provide 1 L - Water
- Provide Big handful of Parsley
- Take Cracked Pepper & Salt
- Prepare Vegetable/Canola Oil
Steps to make Bolinho de Bacalhau (Salted Cod Croquettes) egg&dairy free:
- Rinse the salt off the Salted Codfish, submerge Cod in a bowel filled with cold water and cover with cling wrap for 24 HOURS, refrigerated, changing the water every 6 hours.
- Drain soaked Cod. Add the Soy Milk, Water & Cod to a large pot, (make sure Cod is completely submerged, add extra water if you need) bring to the boil then turn down heat and simmer for 30 min.
- Peel Potatoes, boil til extremely tender, drain, mash Potatoes (leave no lumps), set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Roast Garlic skin on, cool down, remove skin off the Garlic then squash the Garlic to a paste using the flat side of your knife, (You can use a spoon instead) add into a large mixing bowl.
- Finely chop Parsley & add to the mixing bowl.
- Add a generous amount of cracked Pepper to mixing bowl. (As the Cod is rather salty don't add the Salt until you taste it)
- Drain and rinse the Cod in cold water until the Cod is cool at the touch, drain and add to a paper towel and pat down dry. Remove scales and bones. Using a fork squash the Cod on a chopping board until it looks like fairy floss and then add to the mixing bowl.
- Mash Potatoes add to mixing bowl.
- Add the Tapioca Powder to the mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon mix all ingredients in the bowl until WELL combined. TASTE the mixture and add SALT if need be.
- Add oil to a pan about half way and turn heat to HIGH. With two spoons shape the Cod mixture into EGG like shapes, add to the pan of oil and shallow fry turning them over and cooking until they turn a lovely golden colour. Transfer Croquettes to a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Slice lemons. Add the drained Croquettes to a serving bowl and serve immediately with sliced lemons.
- EXTRA HINTS: Add Onions; Saute onions and add to mixture! The Soy Milk (Traditionally Milk is used, I don't consume dairy but please use Milk if you would like) helps to tender the Cod fish. This recipe traditionally uses 3 eggs, (I don't eat egg hence the "Tapioca Powder" it acts as a binder), but feel free to use egg if you would like! This make a great snack at any time of the day as they are absolutely and extremely MORISH!!!
If you find this Bolinho de Bacalhau (Salted Cod Croquettes) egg&dairy free recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.