Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple rasam recipe. You can have pineapple rasam using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple rasam:
- Provide 2 tbsp Toor Dal (Pigeon pea)
- You need 6 Pineapple Rings
- Get 1 tsp Rasam Powder
- Get 3 Tomato
- You need Few Curry leaves
- Prepare Coriander Leaves For Garnishing
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt (As Needed)
- Provide For Grinding
- Get 1 tsp Peppercorns
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Take For Tempering
- You need 1 tbsp Ghee (Clarified butter)
- You need 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 2 Red Chili
- Take 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (Asafetida / Hing)
Steps to make Pineapple rasam:
- Pressure cook the thurdal and smash it nicely and keep it aside. Take the pepper and cumin seeds in a mixer - - Grind the pepper and cumin seeds to a coarse powder - - Take 3 pine apple rings separately. If you have the whole pineapple, peel the skin and cut the pineapple into circles
- Chop the pineapple to bigger pieces and add it to the mixer - - Grind the pineapple pieces to a nice paste - - Take 1 tomato and nicely mash it. Or you can even give a pulse in the mixer to make a puree
- To the tomato puree, add 1 cup of water, salt, turmeric and 1/2 quantity of ground coarse pepper-cumin powder, ground pineapple paste and rasam powder and allow the tomato puree to cook well - - Meanwhile, finely chop the rest of pineapple pieces and tomatoes and keep it ready
- In a separate pan, add ghee and add mustard seeds when the ghee is hot, when the mustard seeds starts to sputter, add broken red chilli, hing, rest of the ground pepper-cumin powder and curry leaves and saute it for 20 seconds
- Add the chopped pineapple and tomato pieces and saute it for 2 minutes in a medium flame - - Add the seasoned ingredients along with sauted pineapple and tomato pieces to the boiling tomato puree
- Add the mashed dal and mix well. - - Add 2 cups of water and keep the flame in medium till we get a froth. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and remove from flame - - The delicious and spicy pineapple rasam is ready to serve.
If you find this Pineapple rasam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.