Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may possibly be using. For those of you wondering why this does not end up being stored as fat like other oils it’s because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it is easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. And because this produces energy you should be aware that this can actually be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb shawarma recipe. You can cook lamb shawarma using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lamb Shawarma:
- Provide Ingredients for marinating kebab:
- You need 400 gr lamb meat
- Use 2 large onions, peeled and chopped
- Use 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- Prepare 2 large potatoes
- Get 3 tbs Olive oil
- Take 2 tb lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Provide 1 tsp curry powder
- Use Pepper
- Use Bread (budget or pita bread as you prefer)
- Take Ingredients for sauce
- You need Half cucumber
- Provide handful fresh mint and dill leaves
- Prepare 2 tbs Olive oil
- Get 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- Use Pinch red/black pepper
Steps to make Lamb Shawarma:
- For making sauce, cut cucumber into slices and chop herbs as well.
- Place yogurt, herbs and cucumber and pepper into the blender and pure it. Put it aside.
- Cut meat lamb into thin strips.
- Peel off one of onions and grate it. Place meat, grated onion, olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, pepper and curry powder in a big bowl. Mix them very well and then put it into a plastic bag and keep it in the fridge over the night.
- Mix them very well and then put it into a plastic bag and keep it in the fridge over the night.
- Peel off potatoes, cut them lengthwise and fry them. Peel off second onion and slice it.
- Cut tomatoes into chunks. Fry onion slices over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add tomato to the fried onion. Let it to cook for more 5 minutes. Keep it warm over law heat until kebab is ready to serve..
- Heat up a pan, then put oil after it's heated up add marinated lamb strips and cook it until meat strips has browned.
- Kebab is ready now.
- For serving this sandwich first put a layer of fried onion and tomato, second layer would be fried lamb strips and finish it with sauce. Serve it with fried potatoes. Nosh-e Jan
- Ingredients for sauce
If you find this Lamb Shawarma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.