Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect German Oktoberfest Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Oktoberfest Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to german oktoberfest stew recipe. To cook german oktoberfest stew you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook German Oktoberfest Stew:
- Provide 2 tsp olive oil
- Take 1 (14 oz) pkg kielbasa
- Prepare 1 large onion sliced thin
- Use 1 small head cabbage chopped
- You need 2 large russet potatoes diced
- Provide 3 cloves garlic minced
- Use 1 cup german lager
- Get 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make German Oktoberfest Stew:
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and put into a large pot with olive oil until browned.
- Add onion and cook until soft and slightly transparent. Add cabbage and cook a few more minutes.
- Add garlic, cook until aromatic, then add the lager. Let cook for a few minutes until the lager reduces by half. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken stock, and potatoes, bring back to a boil, cover,
- Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Serve with black bread on the side, and a large beer.
If you find this German Oktoberfest Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.