Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shorshe bata die macher jhol/fish curry with mustard paste recipe. You can have shorshe bata die macher jhol/fish curry with mustard paste using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste:
- You need 4 Fish piece
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mustard oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Get 4 Green Chilli
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Get 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- Provide 2 Drumstick (cut it as you want it's length to be)
- Take 1 Potato (cut it in long shape)
- You need 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Instructions to make Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste:
- Marinade fish with one tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt.
- Now fry all vegetables with sprinkle of salt.
- Now fry fish from both sides till it tunrs to Golden in colour.
- Now blend 2 green chilli, sesame seeds and Mustard seeds with 1 tsp salt.
- Now heat a pan and add one tsp mustard oil.
- Now fry 2 green chillies and 1 tsp black cumin seeds.
- Now pour one cup water in it.
- Now Cook Potato and drumstick in that water.
- Now add paste and fish and cook Covered for 5 minutes.
- Tasty fish in mustard paste ready.before serving add 1 tsp raw mustard oil in it.
If you find this Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.