Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried beef & broccoli with green chillies recipe. To make curried beef & broccoli with green chillies you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- Get To prepare the beef:
- You need 380 g thin cut beef steaks, sliced against the grain,
- Provide 1 tbsp cornflour,
- Use 400 ml water,
- Prepare Ingredients:
- Provide 200 g broccoli, cut into small florets,
- Prepare 8 green chillies, stalks removed, left whole,
- Take 1 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- Get 2 cloves garlic, crushed,
- Get 1 tsp hot chilli powder,
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala,
- Use 1/2 tsp turmeric,
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cumin,
- Get 2 tsp Stevia sweetener or 1tsp granulated sugar,
- You need 400 ml water,
- Use Salt and pepper to season,
- Take Cooking oil or spray for frying,
- Provide To garnish:
- Provide Red chilli flakes,
- Prepare Low fat quark or Greek yoghurt ,
- Get Mango chutney,
- Take To serve:
- Prepare Bulgur wheat or rice
Instructions to make Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies:
- To prep the beef make a slurry by combining the water and cornflour until there's no lumps then place the sliced beef into the mixture and allow it to soak for around 15-20 minutes. This will help to tenderise the beef so it's not as chewy.
- Drain off the beef and place upon some kitchen towel to remove excess water. Heat up a large saucepan over a medium high heat and add in 1tbsp oil or some spray oil to cover the base entirely. Once hot add in the beef and begin to fry. After a couple of minutes add in the crushed garlic and dried spices (chilli powder, cumin, turmeric and garam masala), also add the fresh green chillies. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to fry and coat the beef in the spices.
- Add in the tomato paste and stir through, then add in the broccoli florets, and the stevia. Toss together. Now pour in 400ml water and turn down the heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the water has reduced by around 90% and a sauce has been formed.
- Serve up and add the garnishes, eat and enjoy with your choice of sides! :)
If you find this Curried Beef & Broccoli With Green Chillies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.