Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apricot Custard pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apricot Custard pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricot Custard pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot custard pudding recipe. You can have apricot custard pudding using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apricot Custard pudding:
- Provide 1 ltr Milk
- Prepare 250 gms dry apricot
- You need 11/2 tbsp custard powder
- Take 20-25 roasted almonds
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped pista
- Use 1 cup sugar
- Take 200 GM whipped cream
- Use 1 tbsp sugar powder
Instructions to make Apricot Custard pudding:
- Soak apricot in water for 3-4 hour
- Take a bowl put 1/2 cup of cold milk and add custard powder and mix well and keep aside
- Take a pan put milk and boil and then add sugar stire well
- Now add custard powder milk mixture in boiling milk and stir continuously and cook for 4-5 mins on low flame and keep aside then cool the mixture
- Now remove the seeds of apricot and chop it.
- Now take a pan put chopped apricots and add some water in which apricots were soaked previously, cook on low to medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
- When it becomes soft, mash them with the help of vegetables masher,if mixture is too dry you can add more water
- Now add 1 tsp sugar and stir well and cook for 4-5 mins and then remove from heat and keep aside.
- Now beat whipping cream till it becomes fluffy in texture and add 1 tbsp sugar powder and mix well
- Now take serving glass and arrange it firstly put chopped pista in it and then pour half of glass with custard and another layer of whipping cream and then next layer is apricot layer,now top up with apricot layer finish with sprinkle roasted chopped almonds
- Apricot custard pudding is ready put in refrigerator for chilling
- Garnish with cream and apricot
- Serve chilled and enjoy it
If you find this Apricot Custard pudding recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.