Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake apricot seed bites recipe. To make no-bake apricot seed bites you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites:
- You need 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Use 2 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 tbsp pomegranate syrup
- Take 100 g dried apricot
- You need 125 g mixed seeds (linseed, pumpkin, sesame, sunflower)
Instructions to make No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites:
- Blend the apricots in a food processor until they form a rough paste.
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut oil, honey and pomegranate syrup until it is bubbling. Allow it to continue to bubble for a few minutes and turn slightly darker in colour. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the blended apricots and stir well into the syrup until they are well mixed in.
- Stir in the seeds, mix well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Line a small tin with clingfilm. Spoon the seed mix into the tin and press it down flat with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Chill for an hour in the fridge and then cut into cubes. Wrap individual portions in clingfilm to store.
If you find this No-Bake Apricot Seed Bites recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.