Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many men and women don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re additionally going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Something else a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You will discover that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also filled with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations will be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki(bottle gourd) kofte recipe. You can cook lauki(bottle gourd) kofte using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte:
- Take Lauki kofte(bottle gourd fritters)
- Provide 500 gm grated lauki(bottle gourd)
- Take 3 tbps cornflour
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Use Red chilli powder as per taste
- Use Pinch kitchen king masala
- Provide Kofte gravy
- Take 1 roughly chopped onion
- Use 1 roughly chopped tomato
- You need Some small inches of ginger
- Get to taste Salt
- You need to taste Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbps tumeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbps Kitchen king masala
- Prepare 1-2 bay leaf
- You need 2-3 red chilli or green chilli
- Provide Some mix almond and cashew
- Get 1 tbps butter
- Get 1 small cinnamon stick
- Use 3-4 black pepper
- Take leaves Freshly chopped some corriender
Steps to make Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte:
- In a bowl add grated lauki(squeezed the lauki water first), salt, red chilli powder, pinch of kitchen king masala, cornflour and mix well. It will be semi form type of batter. If required you can add more cornflour. But remember for soft kofte let it be in semi form of paste.
- Now add cooking oil in a pan. Make small small lemon shape ball and put in oil to deep fry. Make 5-6 balls and fry.
- Take these balls out on tissue paper, so that it can soak extra oil.
- Now in a wok add 2 tbps oil and add red chillies, ginger, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, black pepper and mix well at medium flame.
- Now add chopped onion and and saute till it turns golden at medium flame. Now add chopped tomato. And add all spices like salt, red chilli powder, tumeric powder, Kitchen king masala and mix well.
- Now add almond and cashew and 1/4 cup water and saute till tomato starts to mash.
- Turn off the flame. And let the mixture cool. Once cool transfer to mixer jar and blend it to a thick paste.
- Now in same wok add 1 tbps butter and 1 tbps cooking oil and add this thick paste and stir for 30 sec at medium flame.
- Now add 3-4 cup of water According to the consistency of gravy you want and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add lauki fritters to this gravy and add some corriender leaves and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lauki ke kofte are ready to serve with roti/naan/chapati/rice,etc.
If you find this Lauki(bottle gourd) kofte recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.