Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain recipe. You can cook ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain:
- Provide 2 can ackee
- Prepare 1 large breadfruit roasted
- Get 1 large plantain
- Take slice different sweet pepper
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- You need 1/2 saltfish
- Use 1 slice tomato
- Take 1 slice scaleon
Steps to make Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain:
- First you should roast the breadfruit in the oven and let it turn black then take it out and make it cool off when it done cooling cut it up small pieces.
- Then you should deep fry the breadfruit and make it golden brown on each side.
- Then you chop your plantain and you also deep fry it and let it turn golden brown.
- Chop up the sweet peppers ,onion , tomato and scalon
- Then you start to fry the seasonings and cover it on a medium rare heat.
- When your finish with that boil the saltfish in some hot boiling water and wait for 20mins then strain the hot water and put the saltfish in cold water after that scale the salt fish take off all the scales on it and piece it in tiny bits.
- Then after you shall take out the tin a can of ackee and open it then you shall strain off the water from the ackee and wash it off with warm water.
- But always check your stove every 3 mins.
- When all done with that you put the ackee and saltfish and mix it around and cover the pot and make it stay on medium rare for 9min.
- And you put it all in one plant together and your done .
If you find this Ackee &saltfish with breadfruit and plantain recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.