Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Crunchy salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchy salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy salad recipe. You can have crunchy salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy salad:
- Prepare 1 head new (green, or spring) cabbage
- Get 1 large clove of green garlic
- Provide a few sprigs of mint, leaves stripped
- You need 2 small gherkins
- Prepare For the dressing:
- Get 1 tsp fine salt
- Use 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1 tsp grainy mustard
- Prepare 2 tsp honey
- Take 2 tsp lemon juice
- Use 6 tsp groundnut or rapeseed oil
Steps to make Crunchy salad:
- Shred the cabbage quite finely and place it in a large bowl of iced water. Leave it for 30 minutes or until the ice has melted.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Finely chop the garlic, the mint leaves and the gherkins.
- Drain the cabbage on a large colander or sieve and give it a good shake to get rid of moisture. Place the cabbage in a serving bowl; add the garlic, mint and gherkins.
- Pour over the dressing and toss thoroughly. Ideal to serve as a side for a BBQ or a topping for tacos.
If you find this Crunchy salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.