Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lindt cheesecake brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lindt cheesecake brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lindt cheesecake brownies recipe. You can have lindt cheesecake brownies using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lindt cheesecake brownies:
- Get Brownie
- You need 100 g Lindt Swiss dark chocolate
- Get 3/4 cup butter melted
- Use 1/2 cup muscavado sugar
- You need 1/2 cup castor sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- You need 3/4 cup cake flour
- Take 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Prepare Cheesecake
- Provide 1 tub (230 g) cream cheese (room temp)
- Use 1/4 cup sugar
- Provide 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Get 1 egg
- Use Optional Topping
- Take 100 g Lindt Swiss milk chocolate or any chocolate of your choice
Instructions to make Lindt cheesecake brownies:
- Melt chocolate over a Bain-marie. This refers to slowly melting the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water
- Whisk the butter and both sugars
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk for about 5 min. Add the melted chocolate and mix
- Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold till all is incorporated
- Put 1/4 cup of batter in a separate bowl and set aside
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius
- Line a small square baking tin with baking paper and nonstick spray
- Mix all the ingredients for the cheesecake till the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain
- Put a layer of brownie then a layer of cheesecake. Put the 1/4 cup of reserved brownie batter on top of the cheesecake and use a toothpick to marble it. Top with Lindt Swiss milk chocolate
- Bake for 25-30 minutes for gooey brownies. 5 min more for more set brownies. The cheesecake was still slightly wobbly at 30 min but I let it cool in the tin and it set up abit more. Put it in the fridge for an hour and then cut it up into squares. Let it come to room temperature before serving or eat as is. Both are just as good. Enjoy!
If you find this Lindt cheesecake brownies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.